NorthLink Capital Advisors
NorthLink is a transaction advisory firm focused on providing independent and objective advice on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raising and succession planning to lower mid-market privately-held companies. We are comprised of a group of professionals with extensive and diverse transaction advisory, private equity and operational experience.
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Raising capital for acquisitions and/or growth
- Valuation analysis
- Refinancing senior bank debt
- Succession and business planning
Typical Transaction Size
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures: minimum of $5 million total enterprise value (equity plus net debt)
- Raising private risk capital (equity and/or subordinated debt): minimum of $2 million
- Our clients typically have a minimum of $1 million in operating profit
NorthLink shares transaction risk with its clients through a success-based structure. Our goal is to create or identify options that will embrace our client’s shareholder value while achieving their objectives.
For more information visit: www.northlinkcapital.com